This listing is for the 3 MOA/65MOA CIRCLE RED DOT OPTION.
The Rock dot sight gives you improved accuracy and faster target acquisition without compromising your ability to discreetly carry your favorite pistol. Packed with industry-leading features, like shake-to-awake technology, multiple brightness levels, and adjustable windage and elevation, this RMR-patterned pistol red dot has a lens window just 15.5 mm tall that sits tight to your slide for easier carry under clothing and trouble-free deployment. This is the perfect choice for handguns, as a primary optic on your home-defense shotgun, a backup sight on a tactical rifle, or for smaller-framed pistol caliber carbines. Get big performance in a small package made by an optics brand you can trust when every shot counts.
Tactical Gun Optic:
The Rock dot sight comes with a red or green target reticle and adjustable features that let you tailor its performance to your shooting needs. Whether you want a pistol red dot for your EDC or a night-vision-compatible optic for nighttime security, it’s ready to answer the call to action.
- Features a 15.5mm x 22mm lens with unlimited eye relief and parallax-free operation out to 33 yards for faster and more accurate target acquisition in dynamic tactical situations without occluding your field of view.
- Choose from a red or green color for your combination 65mm circle and 3 MOA dot reticle.
- Adjustable at 1 MOA per click through a 45-click range for both windage and elevation (90 total).
- User-adjustable brightness settings allow for ten gradients, 8 for normal light and two that are night vision compatible.
- Ready for mounting on standard RMR footprints or with the included low-profile 1913 Picatinny mount.
- A single CR-1632 3V lithium battery can provide up to 50,000 hours of service life thanks to an auto-engaging low-power mode that turns off the reticle at 225 seconds of inactivity but reengages when the weapon is drawn or moved thanks to our shake-to-awake sensors.
- Changing the battery is easy thanks to a top-loading battery tray that does not require removal from the weapon or re-zeroing of the sight.
- The housing is field ready with an IPX7 waterproof and shockproof design and 7075-T6 aluminum alloy housing.
- Measures 45mm x 32mm x 26.4mm (LxWxH) and weighs around one oz. to keep your firearm feeling light and reactive.
- Backed by a three-year warranty that covers almost everything short of intentional damage. If it stops working for any other reason, we’ll replace it.
What’s In The Box:
- 1913 picatinny rail mount and screws
- T10 tool
- Adjustment tool
- Lens cleaning cloth
- One pair each of the following mounting screws:
- 6-32 x 0.374″
- 4-40 x 0.25″
- M3.5 x 0.6 x 11mm
Take Your Shot:
When you need a sight that’s ready for carry, we have you covered. Make sure you’re ready to shoot tight groups. Order your Rock dot sight from Gideon Optics today.
Gideon Optics ROCK 3 MOA/65MOA Circle Red Dot
These are shipping from our distributor and may take 10-14 business days to arrive. Thank you for your support and patience!